Josh |: UK :|
I remember how you smiled through the smoke
in a crowded little coffee house
and laughed at all my jokes.
1. The Early November - The Mother, The Mechanic, And The Path (513)
2. The Wonder Years - Suburbia I’ve Given You All and Now I’m Nothing (457)
3. Balance and Composure - Separation (451)
4. The Story So Far - Under Soil and Dirt (357)
5. Real Friends - Acoustic Songs EP (340)
6. The Early November - In Currents (323)
7. Into It. Over It. - Proper (315)
8. Mixtapes - Maps (293)
9. La Dispute - Wildlife (290)
10. Man Overboard - Real Talk (275)
"I recall once on the church steps,
when I moved to kiss your chest.
How we paid such close attention
to each sweet and stuttered breath.
I should’ve stopped to paint our picture,
captured honest pure affection.
Just to document the difference
between attraction and connection”
and I’m not there :’(
for La Dispute, Title Fight, Make Do & Mend and Into it, Over it.
Why only one UK date!? :’(
both butterflies and dragonflies have wings like when you sing
I swear you hit two different notes but they don’t harmonize as clean as
when you speak there is a rhythm in the scraping of your tongue along your teeth
that comes across as well as hell inside of heaven in a feast of flies
and anything with wings that tries to sing but where you ripped two different holes,
see, they won’t cauterize as cleanly as you think and if you listen to the rhythm
in your sleep you can hear me speaking, “you are a wolf to me.”