Josh |: UK :|
I just bought my ticket for the Sheffield date :D now I just need to find a way to get to a Real Friends and La Dispute gig!
There are so many gigs I want to buy tickets for, but I don’t know what city I’ll be living in!
Slam Dunk Festival has been the best part of my year for the last three years, so naturally I’m over excited about the 2014 line up.
I’ve been compiling a list of bands who I suspect will be playing the upcoming Slam Dunk Festival and I thought I’d share it and see if anyone had picked up any other bands that could be added to the list.
In order of likeliness:
Real Friends very very likely
- I spoke to one of the guys after their gig in Newcastle and he basically slipped up and said that they’d be back in the UK in May to play Slam Dunk along with a new full length.
La Dispute very likely
- they are on a UK tour in May that finishes a few days before Slam Dunk.
The Wonder Years, State Champs & A Loss For Words likely
- again, they are all on a UK tour together in May that finishes a week before Slam Dunk.
Panic! At the Disco long shot
- on a UK tour in May that finishes a couple of weeks before Slam Dunk.
Brand New even longer shot
- on a UK tour a month before Slam Dunk. Yet to add more dates though.
I remember how you smiled through the smoke
in a crowded little coffee house
and laughed at all my jokes.
1. The Early November - The Mother, The Mechanic, And The Path (513)
2. The Wonder Years - Suburbia I’ve Given You All and Now I’m Nothing (457)
3. Balance and Composure - Separation (451)
4. The Story So Far - Under Soil and Dirt (357)
5. Real Friends - Acoustic Songs EP (340)
6. The Early November - In Currents (323)
7. Into It. Over It. - Proper (315)
8. Mixtapes - Maps (293)
9. La Dispute - Wildlife (290)
10. Man Overboard - Real Talk (275)
"I recall once on the church steps,
when I moved to kiss your chest.
How we paid such close attention
to each sweet and stuttered breath.
I should’ve stopped to paint our picture,
captured honest pure affection.
Just to document the difference
between attraction and connection”